Analisis pengaruh banking service quality terhadap kepuasan dan loyalitas nasabah bank syariah di jakarta

Wijaya, Hendri (2017) Analisis pengaruh banking service quality terhadap kepuasan dan loyalitas nasabah bank syariah di jakarta. Masters thesis, Institut Pertanian Bogor.

[img]
Preview
Text
E18K-01-Wijaya-Cover.pdf - Published Version

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E18K-02-Wijaya-Ringkasan.pdf - Published Version

Download (953kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E18K-03-Wijaya-Summary.pdf - Published Version

Download (952kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E18K-04-Wijaya-Daftarisi.pdf - Published Version

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E18K-05-Wijaya-Pendahuluan.pdf - Published Version

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Tesis Full.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)
Official URL: http://lib.sb.ipb.ac.id/

Abstract

Jakarta is the province where the rivalry between the banking industry is very tight. The place where the seat of government and economic center was established records economic growth in the first quarter 2016 reached 5.62% (yoy), contributing approximately 17.24% of the total national economy (BPS). Thus, makes Jakarta as a city that has high appeal for the banking industry as a base collection of third party fund (DPK). thus make Jakarta as a city that has high appeal for the banking industry as a base collection of DPK. Data proves that Jakarta is the highest provincial contributor of fundraising Islamic banking, much more other provinces (OJK). The banking industry is an industry that is very sensitive to customer service and satisfaction. The intense of competition, customer expectations of the prime banking services, and the rapid technological development, demanding Islamic banks should act more strategically in providing quality products and services in order to maintain satisfaction of its customers and win the competition. This study was held on one Islamic bank in Jakarta. Sampling was done by non-probability sampling technique with convenience sampling method. Data were collected through a survey questionnaire to 160 customers of Islamic banks spread across five regions of Jakarta city administration. Respondents are only customers who already have an account with more than one year and actively used for transactions in the last two months. This study uses the concept of banking service quality that has been modified to the object of research. Data processing and analysis using structural equation modeling method of partial least square (PLS-SEM) based variants and descriptive analysis to describe the research findings. The results showed that among seven variables of the study, only four variables which have a positive effect on customer satisfaction. These variables are service portfolio, reliability, price, and tangible. Each of these variables has total effects of 0,218, 0,187, 0,186, and 0,202. It means that the better implementation of the four variables, it will be better to customer satisfaction that will impact on increasing of customer loyalty. Customer satisfaction has a R2 value of 0.477. It means, the seventh exogenous variables are able to explain the variable customer satisfaction by 47.7%, while the remaining 52.3% is influenced by other variables. Customer loyalty has a R2 value of 0.383 means that customer satisfaction variables are able to explain the variable loyalty by 38.3%, while the remaining 61.7% is influenced by other variables. The R2 values classifies model in this research as a moderate model.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: bank syariah, kepuasan nasabah, kualitas layanan perbankan, SEM, PLS-SEM. banking service quality, customer satisfaction, islamic bank, SEM.
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: SB-IPB Library
Date Deposited: 06 Feb 2018 08:49
Last Modified: 10 Feb 2018 01:58
URI: http://repository.sb.ipb.ac.id/id/eprint/2918

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item