Peran tenaga kependidikan dalam pengembangan unit pendidikan unggulan fakultas peternakan institut pertanian bogor

Lanjarsih, . (2017) Peran tenaga kependidikan dalam pengembangan unit pendidikan unggulan fakultas peternakan institut pertanian bogor. Masters thesis, Institut Pertanian Bogor.

[img]
Preview
Text
E22K-01-Lanjarsih-Cover.pdf - Published Version

Download (422kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E22K-02-Lanjarsih-Ringkasan.pdf - Published Version

Download (284kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E22K-03-Lanjarsih-Summary.pdf - Published Version

Download (285kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E22K-04-Lanjarsih-Daftarisi.pdf - Published Version

Download (452kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
E22K-05-Lanjarsih-Pendahuluan.pdf - Published Version

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Tesis full.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
Official URL: http://lib.sb.ipb.ac.id/

Abstract

Educational staff (Tendik) a strategic role holder in the effort of character building and improving human resource quality, considering that in this globalization era, global competition is getting tighter due to the rapid progress of science and technology (IPTEK). The development of science and technology is a challenge for Tendik, because it is required to follow the rate of its development. Through management mechanisms that include the managerial system, guidance and development of education personnel in support, implementation of the Tridharma Higher Education (Education, Research and Community Service). In achieving the Superior Units in the Faculty of Animal Husbandry (Fapet) IPB the role of Tendik both Civil Servants (PNS) and Non Civil Servants are indispensable, hence Tendik's competence is to be paid attention by giving motivation from the leaders and work environment as well as providing compensation balanced with their work to create optimal performance. The data in this study was obtained through survey technique conducted on the population and samples from variables that were studied quantitatively with a Likert scale questionnaire to 142 Tendik PNS and non PNS, FAPET IPB. Data analysis using descriptive and Structural Equation Model (SEM) with Partial Least Square (PLS) approach. The variables in this study are motivation, compensation, cultural orgnasasi and Tendik competence. The results showed that Tendik's performance was influenced by gender, age, work period and educational background (individual factor). Individual factors and compensation factors directly affect the motivation of work. The compensation variables affect work motivation. Compensation has no effect on organizational culture. Organizational culture affects competence. Motivation does not affect the competence and culture of the organization. With a structural model of competence, the value of R-Square 52% means that the competence variability explained by the model is 52% and the rest (48%) is explained by other factors outside the model studied by the Faculty of Animal Husbandry, Bogor Agricultural University.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: budaya organisasi, kompensasi, kompetensi, motivasi, Structural Equation Model, SEM, PLS, Partial Least Square compensation, competence, motivation, organization culture,
Subjects: Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
Depositing User: SB-IPB Library
Date Deposited: 03 May 2018 01:32
Last Modified: 03 May 2018 01:32
URI: http://repository.sb.ipb.ac.id/id/eprint/3116

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item